Level 2 - Characters
In Level 2, you will learn how to create new characters in the moment. You will interact with other characters, draw off of suggestions to design dynamic insteractions and develop fruitful and fulfilling relationships. Characters drive our work. With three-dimensional characters, scenes will capture and hold an audience's attention. All of level 2 assumes and builds upon work done in Level 1. And of course, as before, we want you to have fun!
- 8 classes for a total of 20 hours of instruction
- Finding ways for you as an impoviser to find your characters quickly
- Finding emotions for your characters
- Status work
- Reinforce and apply skills learned in Improv Level 1.
- Class 3 Social: Play new improv games and socialize! Also, bring a friend(s) for free
- Click HERE for frequently asked questions about improv classes at the Bovine.
- Having fun!
Upcoming Level 2 Classes
- Thursday Evenings, 7:00-9:30pm
Starting October 18, 2018. Please note this class start date has been extended by 1 week.
- See specific classdates below. Skip 11/22 Thanksgiving.
- Prerequisite: Bovine School of Improv's Level 1
- Instructor: Jesse Atkinson
- Minimum class size is 8
Maximum class size is 16
- Early bird pricing of $244* ($30 off) when you sign up 14 days before class start date.
- Sign up by October 3rd: $244*
- Sign up on October 4th or later: $274
*Can not be combined with other discounts or coupons.
Repeats every week every Thursday until Thu Dec 13 2018 except Thu Nov 22 2018. Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, November 1, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, November 8, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, November 15, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, December 6, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 7:00pm