Ready to pay your tuition? Awesome!
Please be aware that your enrollment is not complete until tuition is paid. Tuition MUST be paid at the time of enrollment, so that the class minimum may be confirmed before the class start date. You may easily submit your tuition payment via Paypal (check or credit card):
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuition is due at time of enrollment.
- Cancellation by Bovine Metropolis Theater: 100% reimbursement of tuition paid.
- Cancellation by student 7+ days before a scheduled class: Full reimbursement minus a $25 cancellation fee OR a full credit to be applied toward another class to be taken by the same student within 12 months.
- Cancellation by student 6 days or less from the scheduled start date of a scheduled class: Bovine Metropolis Theater to refund 75% of tuition amount (or the equivalent sum if student has not paid tuition in full) OR a full credit to be applied toward another class to be taken by the same student within 12 months.
- Once class has started there are no refunds, nor can tuition be prorated due to student absences. Student may always make up a specific class when it is next offered. If, before the second class, a student chooses not to continue in the class, the amount of paid tuition may, with specific pre-approval from the Bovine Education Director, be applied towards the tuition rate of another Bovine Metropolis class to be taken by the same student in the following 12 months.
We pay for your referrals. Students that refer friends, relatives, or acquaintances who then end up taking a class will earn a $30 tuition credit toward their next level. Each referral credit will be applied to a single level of tuition. There is no maximum amount of referrals and enough referrals could theoretically pay for a whole level of tuition. If you have referred someone, please remember to contact email@example.com and let us know the name of the person(s) you referred, so we may credit you the appropriate amount.