All Bovine School of Improv Classes take place at:
Bovine Metropolis Theater
1527 Champa St
Denver, CO 80202
We Validate! - $3 Downtown Denver parking for Nights and Weekends at the 16th Street Center parking garage on the corner of 16th and Champa.
One half block from the Bovine! CLICK HERE for more details!
- Each Level is 8 weeks long and consists of 20 hours of instruction . Each class is 2.5 hours in duration.
- The only prerequisite is an open mind and a desire to learn, we find that about half of Level 1 students are looking to eventually perform, while the other half is looking to take improv for other reasons: getting better at thinking on your feet, public speaking, trying something new, meeting people, etc.
- Minimum age is 18
- All students start at Improv Level 1 regardless of experience. Our goal in our policy is to create "group mind" and a consistent experience for all improv students as they go through classes. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Students can make up any missed classes with another class. We recommend no more than 2 absences if you'd like to continue to the next level.
- Any repeated Levels are 50% off
- Scholarships are available for those in financial need. Email Kent at KentW@BovineMetropolis.com for more information
- Internships are available to Level 2 and above students. Internships usually involve running tech or box office for a weekly show
Referrals & Prepayment
- You can earn $50 per student towards your tuition for every student you refer who ends up taking a full-price Level 1 improv class at the Bovine. You could theoretically earn an entire free Level if you referred enough people!
- You can earn $100 towards tuition for every corporate training or entertainment event that you book with the Bovine.
- Also, if you prepay for your remaining Levels now (before Level 3), you can save a cool 10%!
- Tuition is due at time of enrollment.
- Cancellation by Bovine Metropolis Theater: 100% reimbursement of tuition paid.
- Cancellation by student 7+ days before a scheduled start date of class: Full reimbursement minus a $25 cancellation fee OR a full credit to be applied toward another class to be taken by the same student within 12 months.
- Cancellation by student 6 days or less from the scheduled start date of a class: Bovine Metropolis Theater to refund 75% of tuition amount (or the equivalent sum if student has not paid tuition in full) OR a full credit to be applied toward another class to be taken by the same student within 12 months.
- Once class has started there are no refunds, nor can tuition be prorated due to student absences. Student may always make up a specific class when it is next offered. If, before the second class, a student chooses not to continue in the class, the amount of paid tuition may, with specific pre-approval from the Bovine Co-Owner/Executive Producer, be applied towards the tuition rate of another Bovine Metropolis class to be taken by the same student within 12 months