Level 2 - Characters
In Level 2, you will learn how to create new characters in the moment. You will interact with other characters, draw off of suggestions to design dynamic interactions and develop fruitful and fulfilling relationships. Characters drive our work. With three-dimensional characters, scenes will capture and hold an audience's attention. All of level 2 assumes and builds upon work done in Level 1. And of course, as before, we want you to have fun!
- 8 classes for a total of 20 hours of instruction
- Finding ways for you as an improviser to find your characters quickly
- Finding emotions for your characters
- "Status" exercises
- Reinforce and apply skills learned in Improv Level 1.
- Class 3 Social: Play new improv games and socialize! Also, bring a friend(s) for free
- Click HERE for frequently asked questions about improv classes at the Bovine.
- Having fun!
- Minimum class size is 8 and maximum is 16.
- Early bird pricing ($30 off) when you enroll 15+ days ahead of class date.
Upcoming Level 2 Classes
- Monday Evenings, 7:00-9:30pm
Starting March 4, 2019
- See specific classdates below
- Prerequisite: Bovine School of Improv's Level 1
- Instructor: Lucky Johnston
- Tuition: $274
Repeats every week every Monday until Mon Apr 22 2019. Monday, March 4, 2019 - 7:00pm
Monday, March 11, 2019 - 7:00pm
Monday, March 18, 2019 - 7:00pm
Monday, March 25, 2019 - 7:00pm
Monday, April 1, 2019 - 7:00pm
Monday, April 8, 2019 - 7:00pm
Monday, April 15, 2019 - 7:00pm
Monday, April 22, 2019 - 7:00pm