Level 4 - Form & Advanced Scene-work
Level 4 is dedicated to creating long form improvisation. Performers will work to be able to find scenes together from the moment they enter the stage, without any invention or preconception. Form is the scaffolding upon which we build our improvised performance . Level 4 assumes and builds upon work done in levels 1, 2 & 3. And of course, as before, we want you to have fun!
Level 4 Includes:
- 8 classes for a total of 20 hours of instruction
- Learning the Harold
- Learning the Armando
- Learning other well known improv forms
- An 18 minute performance with your classmates at the Improv Hootenanny on Monday nights (to be scheduled once the class begins)
- Click HERE for frequently asked questions about improv classes at the Bovine.
- Early bird pricing ($30 off) when you enroll 15+ days ahead of class date.
- Having fun!
Next Level 4: