Level 1 - The Beginning
"Life is an improvisation," you never know what might happen, and the Bovine School of Improv teaches you to celebrate the unknown. Learn skills to navigate any situation, on stage and off. Jump into classes today at the best improv training center in Denver and defy expectations!
Walking into your first day of class, you will find people just like you, students, professionals, parents, all anxiously awaiting the unexpected. From the very beginning, you will jump into games that hearken back to your childhood; these exercises will rapidly develop into useful tools that embrace the unknown. Whether you want to perform on stage or become an expert in performing your vocation, you will find that improv provides the building blocks to venture boldly into the new.
Level 1 Details:
- 8 weeks of classes for a total of 20 hours of instruction
- A brief presentation on the history of improv
- Get used to being comfortable onstage
- Learn to work with others onstage (listen, communicate, give & take focus)
- Learn to create invisible objects, furniture & locations
- Learn the basic rules of improvisation
- Class 3 Social: Play new improv games and socialize! Also, bring a friend(s) for free
- Click HERE for frequently asked questions about improv classes at the Bovine.
- Having fun!
Upcoming Level 1 Classes:
Thursday Evenings, 7:00 - 9:30 p.m.
Starts November 2, 2017
Meets for 8 weeks
Minimum class size is 8
Maximum class size is 16
See specific class dates below
Instructor: Kent Welborn
Repeats every week every Thursday 8 times except Thu Nov 23 2017, Thu Dec 21 2017, Thu Dec 28 2017. Thursday, November 2, 2017 - 7:00pm
Thursday, November 9, 2017 - 7:00pm
Thursday, November 16, 2017 - 7:00pm
Thursday, November 30, 2017 - 7:00pm
Thursday, December 7, 2017 - 7:00pm
Thursday, December 14, 2017 - 7:00pm
Thursday, January 4, 2018 - 7:00pm
Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 7:00pm