Level 1 - The Beginning
"Life is an improvisation," you never know what might happen, and the Bovine School of Improv teaches you to celebrate the unknown. Learn skills to navigate any situation, on stage and off. Jump into classes today at the best improv training center in Denver and defy expectations!
Walking into your first day of class, you will find people just like you, students, professionals, parents, all anxiously awaiting the unexpected. From the very beginning, you will jump into games that hearken back to your childhood; these exercises will rapidly develop into useful tools that embrace the unknown. Whether you want to perform on stage or become an expert in performing your vocation, you will find that improv provides the building blocks to venture boldly into the new.
Level 1 Details:
- 8 weeks of classes for a total of 20 hours of instruction
- A brief presentation on the history of improv
- Get used to being comfortable onstage
- Learn to work with others onstage (listen, communicate, give & take focus)
- Learn to create invisible objects, furniture & locations
- Learn the basic rules of improvisation
- Having fun!
- Class 3 Social: Play new improv games and socialize! Also, bring a friend(s) for free
- Click HERE for frequently asked questions about improv classes at the Bovine.
- Prerequisites: None! Just be a minimum of age 18.
Upcoming Level 1 Classes:
Thursday Evenings, 7:00-9:30pm
Starting Thursday, July 12th, 2018
See class dates listed below
Minimum class size is 8 and maximum class size is 16
Please note, this class is schedule to start and spots are filling up quickly. Jump before it fills up!
Repeats every week 8 times. Thursday, July 12, 2018 - 7:30pm
Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 7:30pm
Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 7:30pm
Thursday, August 2, 2018 - 7:30pm
Thursday, August 9, 2018 - 7:30pm
Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 7:30pm
Thursday, August 23, 2018 - 7:30pm
Thursday, August 30, 2018 - 7:30pm