Level 3 - Scene Work
Develop scene work and get used to edits. Emphasis is placed on the relationships, creating a rising action in the scene, and enhancing scenes through editing. While some scene work is practiced in the previous 2 Levels, the focus of this Level is the scene itself and how to create a world through the scene that your characters can explore. All of Level 3 assumes and builds upon Levels 1 & 2.
- 8 classes for a total of 20 hours of instruction
- Scene work
- Work beginning, middle and ends of scenes
- Give and take focus
- An 18 minute performance with your classmates and instructor at the Improv Hootenanny on Monday nights
- Reinforce and apply skills learned in Improv Level 1 & 2.
- Class 3 Social: Play new improv games and socialize! Also, bring a friend(s) for free
- Early bird pricing ($30 off) when you enroll 15+ days ahead of class date.
- Click HERE for frequently asked questions about improv classes at the Bovine.
- Having fun!
Upcoming Level 3 Classes
- Wednesday Evenings, 7 - 9:30pm
- Starting April 10, 2019
- Class dates listed below
- Hootenanny Performance Date: Monday, June 3, 2019
- Minimum class size is 8 and maximum class size is 16
- Instructor: Eric Farone
- Prerequisite: Bovine School of Improv's Level 1 & 2
- Early Bird Tuiton: $244 ($30 off) when you enroll by March 26th
- Tuition: $274 when you enroll March 17th or after
Repeats every week every Wednesday until Wed Jun 05 2019 except Wed May 15 2019. Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - 7:00pm
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 - 7:00pm
Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - 7:00pm
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 - 7:00pm
Wednesday, May 8, 2019 - 7:00pm
Wednesday, May 22, 2019 - 7:00pm
Wednesday, May 29, 2019 - 7:00pm
Wednesday, June 5, 2019 - 7:00pm